Happy Halloween! I’m going to be painted up like this all day long. We are having a Halloween party at the school for one class only. The rest of the day I will just be teaching…like this. Should be fun!
Here are 5 Halloweeney things on the interwebs today:
1. This adorable Vintage Halloween Printable banner found on Craftaholics Anonymous & designed by Vanessa at Tried & True. This is hanging on my wall right now & it makes me happy every time I look at it.
2. Dusty Bones Sugar Cookies over at Sprinkle Bakes. They look like just the right amount of creepy & delicious. Did I mention I used her recipe for the cake part of my Spidey Cakes? These two Halloween recipes would pair nicely for a Halloween party display.
3. Pumpkin Buttercream Filled Macarons with Pumpkin Spice Dark Chocolate Ganache from Kelly at Life Made Sweeter. Is your mouth watering because mine is? This one could be saved for Thanksgiving, as well.
4. Nessy at Messy Nessy Chic touring the Catacombs in Paris. What a creepy & fun way to spend Halloween!
5. Abby at Twist Me Pretty was entirely the inspiration behind my costume today. I saw her Sugar Skull tutorial and loved it! Doesn’t she make being a scary skull look beautiful?
2 thoughts on “Happy Halloween”
Hope you had a wonderful Halloween! Love your outfit and hope the party was fun! Thanks so much for sharing my macarons! Hope you have a great weekend 🙂
Thank you Kelly! My students were so surprised! We had lots of fun 🙂 Hope you enjoyed your Halloween, as well!